Friday, May 15, 2009

We Love You But.....



Here is our cute little Pumpkin. We all love her so much. But when mom is pregnant she does not do well with animals around the house. We are trying to find a good home for little Pumpkin. She is fixed and Declawed on her front paws. She is very potty trained. Little miss Pumpkin loves people, and kids so much. She loves tons of attention which we haven't been able to give to her lately. Please if you know anyone who would be interested in our cute little Pumpkin let us know. Leave me a comment I will bring her to you if you would like to have her. Thanks so much!!

2 comments:

kdance10 said...

Misty she is so beautiful.

Angela said...

Oh Misty, I wish I could take her home. I would swap her for my other cat in a heartbeat. Good luck!!! I have been thinking of you lately, I hope you are doing well.