Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School!!

I know, I know it's been forever since the last time I posted anything to my blog.  But today is the first day of school and I have decided that I should give myself homework.  I need to start to Journal our lives.  I can't believe that I have lost more than two years of time.  Live with four kids has gotten away from me.  It's crazy but I really do love it.

Now to tell you a little about our first day of school.  Daylen is now the oldest in the school 6th grade.  I can't believe that he is already that old.  He's getting so big I can't believe he's already 12.  Oh Daylen we love you so much.  He has two teachers this year Mrs. Brown and Mr.Gastelum.  I think he's really excited that it is his last year of elementary.  Reese is in 5th grade.  They moved the 5th grade classes out in the portables so he's outside.  Pretty crazy I just can't believe how big they are both getting.  Reese has Miss Moss and Mrs. Skousen this year.  And for our baby boy the big K.  I can't believe that he is in Kindergarten.  When did this happen.  I remember being so excited when Daylen and Reese started Kindergarten but I think I actually got tears in my eyes today while we were meeting his teacher.     I'm having a hard time even thinking about when Lily is going to be in Kindergarten.  But Mason was so excited to finally be in the big school with Daylen and Reese.  Today was a really good day.  I think it's also going to be a good year.








1 comment:

Short Haircuts said...

check the little boy haircuts for the school @ https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/haircut-for-kid/