Friday, March 20, 2009

EAT AT JOE'S



I'm going to write this post in hopes that is doesn't sound like a commercial but I'm afraid it might come out that way. Tonight Camron met us at my sister's in Sandy to see Baby Zach! Well when we were done we decided to go to one of my new favorite places to eat. It's right down the street from my sister's. Thanks Lindsay you are awesome. We might have never tried this place. For those who have never been to Joe's Crab Shack is missing out. If you have kids this is the perfect place. The Sandy location has a playground inside of the restaurant. The playground is in it's own room so you don't have to worry about and it interfering with dinner. You can request a table next to the playground so you can watch the kids while you are sitting at the table enjoying your evening. Given it's not the quietest restaurant but that is another wonderful thing about it. If your kids are loud you don't have to get embarrassed. In my case this is definitely a must. If you know my kids you know they are LOUD!! It was such a nice evening we were able to enjoy our meal, and the kids were able to enjoy theirs too. Another amazing thing is that to go to a restaurant and everyone get something they like is another challenge for my family. But there is something on the menu for everyone. WHAT A JOY!!! Thanks JOE!!! Sorry the pictures are not all that great I didn't have my camera and so I used the camera on my phone.


The Waiters and Waitresses dancing to the music.


Daylen on the Playground.


Reese at the Playground. And Mason enjoying a moment.


3 comments:

Steph said...

Hey that's awesome, Geoff is always saying that a resturant you actually want to eat at should have a playground. Glad you guys had a good time. Now if only I liked seafood...or could handle the smell of it! DANG!!! Cute kids!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Thanks for the info! I've wanted to try that place and now I'll definitely have to!

Jami said...

I agree, I love Joe's! I wish they had one closer to me! It is some good food and some good fun!