Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I read NieNie



So this was my last post before I lost everything. I'm going to try and remember what I wrote about. I saw this button on a couple of my friends blog. The first time I saw it I went to the site but didn't think that much about it and didn't pay that much attention. Then as I saw it on another friends blog I thought maybe I should pay closer attention. NieNie is an inspiration. I look up to people that can take a tragedy in their lives and pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and keep moving forward. I know if something bad happened to me I would hope that I would do the same. We never know when life is going to change in an instant. Are we ready? Do we know what we will do? I think everyone would learn a life lesson from NieNie.


1 comment:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I will have to check this out for sure. Thanks Misty! I really look up to people that can turn tragedy into a good thing and be inspired and inspire others through trials.