Monday, April 13, 2009

It went from a Bump Bump to a BUMP!!



Yes everyone Camron thinks I'm nuts!! I'm only 7 1/2 weeks along and yes folks it's already showing. I have this itty bitty little person in me no bigger than maybe my finger yet my stomach is already showing signs of being a bump. The tow bumps in my beautiful large belly are starting to come together. WHAT??? I'm not ready for this yet! Why is it when your overwieght you seem to have to be in maternity clothes sooner?? Given I'm not in them yet but I just need to get them back from Amy. I was in Maternity clothes at 2 months with Mason. I can still wear my levi's but HELLO Maternity clothes are more comfy!! You have this huge waist band surrounding you belly in comfort. Anyway yes it's probablly my imaganation but I was hoping if I ever got pregnant again I would have lost some weight first. There is only one good thing about being overwieght and pregnant ONE GOOD THING. I only gained 9 lbs. when I was pregnant with Mason. I already had all the wieght there so I didn't need to gain any. Hopefully I will be just as lucky this time around.

1 comment:

kdance10 said...

Oh a little baby bump. Nothing wrong with that:) Hey me and brandy are going to get together for a girls night out. You in? when is good for you?