Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You're so Grateful When



You're so Grateful when:

You're stuck in bed and can't get up. And when your forced to get up you get a rush of nausea. You start looking around the house you realize the kitchen sink stinks, the house hasn't been vacuumed for a week. Your fridge has leftover food in it that you know won't get eaten. There is a mountain of laundry. You do further investigating and find the kid's rooms look like bombs have went off and your near tears. You feel hopeless you are so sick that even getting in the shower and washing yourself is a challenge. You give up and reach for the phone dial the number and at this point you're bawling. The voice you want to hear most answers and you can barley contain yourself to get the words out. She drops everything and comes to the rescue. Drives for an hour, brings you lunch and gets to work as soon as she walks in the door. Cleans the bathrooms, does the dishes, mops the floors, takes care of the baby, changes everyone's bedding, vacuums the whole house, and does 6 loads of laundry. I feel like the luckiest person for having the most amazing mom on the face of this earth I love you mom thanks so much. FOR EVERYTHING!!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Yay for your mom!!! I'm so glad she was able to come down and help you! Seriously, what would we ever do without our moms? They are heaven right here on earth! Hope you get feeling better!

carvers said...

That is so awesome!! Next time give me a call..I won't have to drive an hour and would love to come help you!

Coopandcloeysmom said...

You do have any awesome. Moms are the best when you don't feel good and have a ton of things to do.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

What a great mom! I'm sorry you're so sick. I hope it passes soon. Were you this sick with your other kids? Don't worry. I showed earlier with each of my kids. I think that's normal. :)

Jana said...

What a great mom!! Way to go Annette!