Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday at the Theater

Daylen and Reese along with my brother's kids (Curt) Madison, Morgan, and Brenan put on a play for us this afternoon. It was sooo cute. Madison put all of their costumes together. She should go into the business. They all looked darling. Daylen looked really cute with his unibrow. They even had names. Fun Times!!



From left to right....Hippy Madie, 1981 Prom Queen AKA Carla Deweltsey, Fairy Larry AKA Mary Contary, Sexy Mexy AKA Jesus Zoinkers and Hottie Potottie AKA Majinka Tucker.



My Cute Daylen



My little pirate Reese.


My Niece Madison



My niece Morgan



And my cute nephew Brenan

3 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I can't believe those costumes were hand made. She did do a great job! What a cute idea! I love the pictures of the trip too. I'm so jealous! :)

Are you feeling better? We need to get together soon...

SuZaNNe said...

I love these pictures! The kids are adorable!

Kranendonk Family said...

I LOVE your family!!! You guys are always up to something fun! An all the kids look ADORABLE!! Very very creative :) Love ya!