Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nesting



It's official nesting has started. I've spent 7 hours today in my kitchen house cleaning. I took all the decorations off my kitchen cabinets and cleaned them. Wiped every nick and cranny. Pulled the fridge out and cleaned underneath that. Pulled everything out of my cupboards and wiped everything down. I'm done but now I have to start on the rest of the house. It's going to be a long week. I just hope I can get everything done before I kill myself in the process.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Don't kill yourself! Ahhh, I wish I had some motivation to get organized and deep clean! Good job, hope you're doing well!

Shellie said...

That is impressive that you are doing that while being pregnant! Good luck getting it all done!

katester said...

ummmm...yeah...I didn't quite hit that whole nesting thing so you can come do my house anytime if you run out of cleaning to do at yours. ha!

Kristin said...

oh, i hear ya! i haven't done any organizing or preparing for this baby and time is ticking! we have bunk beds to put together, mattress to buy, clothes to wash and baby room to clean, plus clean all the carpets. now i have the flu and nothing is getting done...