Friday, October 30, 2009

Ultra Sound Pictures!



Here are a couple of Ultasound pictures of Lily. She was hiding so they couldn't get one of her face. The good news is that her heart is looking really good. The bad news is they think she might have a Club foot. The doctor told me it could have been the way she was laying because I am so far along. (Clubfoot is a birth defect that causes a newborn baby's feet to point down and inward. While clubfoot does not cause pain, it can cause long-term problems, affecting the child's ability to walk. However, if clubfoot is properly treated, the clubfoot deformity can often be cured in early childhood.) The only way to tell for sure is when I deliver her. I just hope all is well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kdance10 said...

Wow!It's getting close. I know it's not fun hearing anything is wrong with your baby no matter what it is. I remember when i was pregnant with the twins and they told us megan had two holes in her heart, you just feel horrible like what did i do to cause this but god gives us what we can handle.I'm glad she is doing great other wise. Keep us posted,i can't wait to see this little princess.

Staci said...

Sorry I missed the gno. My Marli is going in on Fri for her feet. They turn in so bad. I will have to let you know what they do for it. It is not club foot but it looks similar.

I am so excited for you. Her name is so cute!

The Gronemans said...

Misty, I can't believe you're about 4 weeks away! Crazy!! I'm so happy for you and I hope everything goes well. Sorry I can't make it to your shower, but I'll be there in spirit. Good luck with everything!