Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh my Trochanteric Bursitis



Well it's been something different with every pregnancy right. Well this time it's my hip. It started a couple of months ago. As many of you know my health as not been super fantastic this pregnancy. And I have spent a lot of time in bed. What do you sleep on when you are pregnant? You ask. My hips. And the damage oh the damage.

I don't really think that the fact that I've been busting my butt to try and get my house cleaning done has helped in the least. Last night was agonizing to say the least. I could barley walk. I felt like a 90 year old women trying to get up and make it to the bathroom before my bladder exploded.

I just keep thinking that a couple of more weeks and maybe this pain will subside. Giving birth I know for me is such and amazing thing. I get my body back. I'm really looking forward to that this time.

I shouldn't complain I feel so blessed that we have been able to have our four beautiful babies. They are all so special to both Camron and I in their own little ways. So I guess I will stop complaining and try and look and the upside of this situation. Only a couple of more weeks to go. Then I will be begging to put her back in so I can sleep through the night again. Oh the vicious cycle we weave.


2 comments:

KK and Company said...

You crack me up! I'm so very excited for you to get your little girl!!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I hope you get feeling better! And I hope all is good with Lily! I love the picture of Reese pointing to Mason to get off the stage! Ha ha! :)