Monday, November 9, 2009

DoNe!!



I'm done finally with my house cleaning. I'm starting to feel on top of things. I only have 3 weeks left. I'm going to get my bags packed today for the hospital. Camron is still working on the nursery. Maybe now that I'm done with my stuff I can finally start helping him. I'm not sure that painting the crib a different color was such a good idea.

I think my whole problem with starting the nursery is moving Mason in with Reese. Mason has done so good in his toddler bed. But as much as I would like him to stay in his own room. Lily will be here soon. We were thinking that if we bought him Thomas the Train sheets he would have no problem moving over to his new bed. I can't believe how big he's getting.

This week Lily's room! Next week hopefully Lily!!

2 comments:

KK and Company said...

Yay! She is going to be adorable! I hope you will post pics of her room when you get it finished!

Your mom received the package with your gift today. I'm so sorry it didn't get to you in time for your shower. Makes me mad! Ugh. Oh well. I hope you like it!

Love ya!

Shellie said...

Good luck with everything! It was fun seeing everyone at your shower!