Saturday, November 14, 2009

FrUsTrAtIoN



This is exactly how I feel today. I'm so ready for Lily to come. But she is being so stubborn. Camron and I went to the hospital this afternoon because I felt Lily wasn't moving very well. So we get to the hospital and the nurses aren't sure what to do with me because they don't really want to admit me just to do an NST. Well I tell them my baby hasn't moved today so you need to admit me.

So they tell me that is fine and get me into a room. Make me get into a gown hook me up to the monitors. And Lily is just fine. I'm so so glad that she is. But while I'm on the monitors I start contracting. So I think to myself this might be it. They keep me on the monitors for about an hour. And then they stop. WHAT!!!

I have to keep thinking that it's better if she stays in there longer. But with past experiences with my other pregnancies I can't help but be frustrated. I delivered all the boys at 38 weeks. And I'm 38 weeks tomorrow. I'm thinking this will go on most likely for another 2 weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Hopefully something will happen soon. But for now we will wait. And try and be patient.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Hang in there!! She'll be here before you know it!!

KK and Company said...

You can do it Misty! Just hold on and she'll be here soon!