Sunday, November 15, 2009

Private to Public to Private back to Public

Why? I keep changing my mind. I know this is so stupid. And I apologize to you who visit me often. But I think for now I will keep my blog Public. I read my horoscope today and this is what it said.

The possibility of new beginnings seem to dominate the day today, Scorpio. You may experience forgiveness, or you may give someone else a second chance, but either way, you'll have a personal experience with closing the door on the past. All you have to do is to be willing to accept change, and let go of whatever is holding you back. Be careful not to hold on to any grudges, and make sure you don't reference your present situation to the worst of the past. Find the meaning in past problems and move on, because this is a day of hope and encouragement for you.

This is why I've decided to go public once again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Forgiveness is for the benefit of the forgiver. I have experienced that one first hand. :) Your a sweetie Misty!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

I'm shutting the door to the past. And moving forward. Never to reopen it again!!