Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So Excited!!



I wasn't going to let myself get excited about New Moon. I thought Lily would be here by the time it came out in the Theater. I wanted to go to the Midnight Showing with my friends but thought that I would have a new little one. Since she isn't here yet. Guess what I'm going!!

Jeanie texted me this morning and invited me to go. She asked if I thought I would have the baby by then. I told her it wasn't looking that way so I'm so excited to say I get to go. It was almost like it was meant to be that she had an extra ticket. She is having a pre-show dinner and then were all taking off to the theater. I'm soooo excited. It's going to be so much fun.

Thanks so much Jeanie for thinking of me. I have awesome friends!! Love you all!!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Oooooh!! Have Fun!!

Hoaldridge Family said...

BJ is taking me to breakfast on Saturday morning and then we are heading to the 10 AM showing. So excited!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I'm so excited to see New Moon too! We're going tomorrow night as well. I love that pregnancy cartoon below! You are the funniest! Isn't that so true! I'm so excited for you to get your girl! And when you need to get out of the house from cabin fever let me know. Maybe we can grab a bite to eat or some icecream or BOTH. :)