Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!



I hope that my wonderful husband had a good Father's Day. It started out a little rough but I think after this morning it ended up turning out to be a pretty good day. We woke up this morning and I made Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast. We sat around and did nothing and then I had to lay down. Poor Camron was trying to work and take care of the kids. I felt really bad but I knew if I didn't lay down I wouldn't be feeling up to going to Camron's grandma's. Camron was awesome. After waking up we headed up to North Ogden. It was awesome Camron's whole family was there. Grandma, and Grandpa, Mom, Dad, Aunt's, Uncle's, cousins, nieces, and nephews. It's been a long time since the whole family has been together. All the kids are getting so big. And of course I forgot my camera. But Camron's cousin is hopefully going to send me some pics. When I get them I will post them.

Camron I just wanted to let you know how much I love and adore you!! You work so hard so I can stay home with our kids. Two jobs for that matter. He never gets a day off! He even worked on Father's Day. You are so wonderful with the boys! I pray every day thanking our wonderful Heavenly Father for giving my kids such and amazing Father! I never have to worry about the kids when they are with Daddy. You make having another baby exciting. I really am excited to have another one of your beautiful babies! Thanks so much for everything you do for all of us. We love you so much!!!

2 comments:

SuZaNNe said...

That is such a cute family picture! I'm glad you guys had a great day :)

Unknown said...

I would love to see pics Misty! I'll bet everyone has changed a ton. Its been 10 years since we left for Alaska can you believe it?