Friday, June 5, 2009

How many of you can say I LOVE MY FATHER-IN-LAW!!



I have two Father-In-Laws and I love them both so much. I have to talk about Camron's step dad for just a minute. Why because he is one of the most amazing men in the whole world, o.k. next to my hubby. Rob has raised Camron since he was six years old. He didn't have any biological kids of his own so what Trudy gave him was what he got. He is truly the most remarkable and wonderful Grandpa to my kids. He's always there for my kids!! Him and Mason have developed a bond that I didn't think was possible unless he was your own child. He comes to pick Mason up a lot since I've been sick and takes him for the day. They go do whatever Mason wants. Which is to go see the trains of course. I told Mason he was comming this morning and he watched for him for a half an hour. Mom and Dad don't matter when grandpa's around. I'm so thankful for Rob and all he does for our family. He truly is a man to look up too! We love you Grandpa!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that you have such a sweet bond with for FIL that is such a blessing for your and the kids. Lucky!

kdance10 said...

Sounds like an awesome guy! your kids are lucky:)

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That's great you are so close to your father-in-law. What a cute grandpa! I'm sorry you're still feeling so sick. It's been so long. When you're feeling better we need to get together with our boys for sure. And I'm totally team Edward though Jacob doesn't look too bad in the New Moon sneak peak. LOL! :)