Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mesquite here we come!



O.k. people-Why are we taking our summer vacation to Mesquite. Because Rob and Trudy (My In-Laws) have free rooms down there. Rob and Trudy took Camron's nieces Morgan, Abby, and Ashlynn. Along with Daylen and Reese down earlier today. Camron had to work today so we are heading down in the morning. I'm actually excited to head down and go swimming with the kids and just have fun. I hope it's relaxing. The girls have never been to Las Vegas so I think we might head down there for a day as well. The girls really want to see the Las Vegas lights. I will pack up the camera and hope to get some good pictures while were down there. I will post them when we get back. Until then....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures :) Is this where you guys are staying? WOW - Give my girls a BIG kiss for me!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

I'm not sure where we are staying. Trudy said it was a really nice hotel. So maybe. I will for sure give your girls kisses.